Explore Our Community
Relocating to a new town or community, or even thinking about a move, is exciting. But change can also bring uncertainty. RE/MAX Thousand Lakes agents are engaged in the community and serve as great resources to connect you with local services, volunteer opportunities and fun activities.
We’ve compiled a list of resources to help you get to know our vibrant, up north community better:
- Visit Grand Rapids for things to do and places to see. Discover why this thriving area is a premier tourist destination and a great place to live.
- Calling all lake lovers! Finding the perfect lake place starts with the perfect lake. Use the Minnesota DNR Lake Finder to easily learn a lake’s fish species, depth, quality & other water data.
- Find out more about Itasca County functions and fun – from government affairs and jobs to our many diverse recreational trails & parks.
- Get to know our businesses, healthcare options, area attractions & much more through the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Stay current on area news and events – our local Herald-Review newspaper has it all!
- Learn more about the schools and community education in our area: School District 316, School District 317, School District 318.
- Itasca Community College, on the eastern edge of Grand Rapids, provides quality, affordable post-secondary education.